Coconut Oil Fudge
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Raw honey (any natural sweetener like maple syrup or stevia)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2-4 drops peppermint essential oil
- In a mixing bowl, whip the coconut oil until light and fluffy. (If the coconut oil is liquid, skip this step.)
- Mix the whipped or melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt together. Mix well and slowly add honey or sweetener. Mix in 2 drops of peppermint essential oil.
- Pour fudge into a 9×5 inch pan, spread it evenly and cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until the fudge is set and hard.
- After 4 hours, cut fudge and into small squares and serve.