Achari Paneer Tikkas
- 1 tbsp green chilli pickle
- ½ cup hung curd
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp fenugreek seeds
- ¼ tsp nigella seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ cups paneer cubes
- Oil for greasing and cooking
- Mix all the ingredients in the mixer except the curd.
- Blend until a coarse mixture is formed.
- Now take a deep bowl and mix the mixture with curd.
- Add the paneer cubes to this mixture and leave aside to marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Arrange the marinated paneer on satay sticks and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle), grease it with little oil, cook few satays on medium flame till it turns golden brown from all sides.
- Repeat this step to cook all the satays.
- Serve immediately, hot and spicy.